@ work til 7:30 last night. Drove Matt straight to Kendo practice; ate a frozen burrito and soy nuggets for dinner.
Finally watched The Hangover. Having waited for months, and having been told numerous time that I simply "have to see this movie", I naturally expected it to be groundbreaking and hilarious. Naturally, I wasn't that impressed. It follows in the same vein of humor as The 40 Year Old Virgin or any subsequent Judd Apatow-esque movie. Yes, it was funny, but it was all too expected for me.
Just found out: Monday is not a holiday at my firm :( - so I have to work on Presidents' Day. My mood is souring.
Other things weighing on me: I feel like I'm gonna get sick soon; I discovered that I don't qualify for dual citizenship :( ... basically things are not going at all how I expected them to.
I'm part of a potential class action against AT&T?! Whoa, yes!
I got called by a job recruiter (while I was at work). She seemed nice, but I don't want to get into another job in the legal field. It's only a matter of time now before I'm outta here. Probably a couple more months...
Lunch: Thai-Mex BBQ. Barbecued chicken on a bed of fried rice and chow mein.
...my afternoon: consumed by sporcle games, facebooking, google reader stuff, other distractions. Definitely not work. So much for being productive...
Songs: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama; Frank Sinatra - Love & Marriage; Cartel - Say Anything (Else); Anberlin - A Day Late
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
February
(28)
- Saturday/Sunday - February 27-28, 2010
- Friday, 26 February 2010
- 2010 February 25 - Thursday
- Wed. 24 February 2010
- Tuesday, 23 February 2010
- Monday, 22 February 2010
- Weekend! 20-21 February
- A Few Words to Live By
- Friday, February 19, 2010
- Thursday, February 18, 2010
- Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010
- Presidents' Day! [Monday, 15 February 2010]
- Weekend Update
- Weekend rant
- Friday, February 12, 2010
- Thursday, February 11, 2010
- Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- Monday, February 8th, 2010
- You can’t compare yourself
- The Weekend
- Friday February Five
- Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010
- Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2010
- Tuesday, February 2, 2010
- Hourly Comic
- Monday, February 1, 2010
- Weekend (January 29-31)
-
▼
February
(28)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Thursday, February 11, 2010"
Leave a Reply