"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Groundhog Day

Things fall apart: The gas is off in the apartment; my laptop is still at death's doorstep; work is less motivating than ever; traffic is always stressful. A lot to worry about!

On the phone with the gas company for 45 minutes! Had to activate service for our apartment, and now I have to pay the bills going back until September. Yet another bill to worry about. (and there goes the rest of my paycheck...)

I'm still leaning towards getting another job, in economics consulting. It's just hard to send out your resume and cover letter when your only internet is at work!

Lunch: Courtyard cafe salad bar ($4.36). At least I'm getting my veggies.

... I just don't want to be here today ...

Also, a pimple is appearing, right on my lip! And it sure is bugging me, making me poke at it which obviously makes it worse.

The weather is near-perfect during the day (yet again). I swear, the quality of the weather is inversely related to my ability to enjoy it.

Songs: Pearl Jam - The Fixer; Mariah Carey - Vision of Love; Aretha Franklin - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman; Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown - No Air

0 responses to "Tuesday, February 2, 2010"

Leave a Reply