"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Worked late last night. Returned to the apt tired.
Video chat w/ Leslie & Cassy!

Jogging every morning! :) Makes me feel good all day. Today, jogged to Olympic/Butler and back.
Uploaded pics to fb (today my laptop decided to actually work for once).

Work is the same. Continued printing out documents.

I'm getting excited for Costa Rica! Just over 1 week!

Lunch: Leftover Diddy Riese (yes, I only had cookies and milk for lunch!), plus my snacks

Going for a break - walking around the block. Walking along city streets is calming in its own way - you can hear the rhythm of cars passing by, kinda like the rhythm of ocean waves.

...shutting down computers early today, because the building's power is going off too. Therefore, leaving work early for once! 5:10 pm!

- it may rain tonight/tomorrow.

News: the Olympics continue. I'm not really watching.

Songs: Gwen Stefani - Cool; The Doors - People are Strange; 30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens

0 responses to "Tuesday, 23 February 2010"

Leave a Reply