Friday: Went back home with Matt, after having dinner at an Indian restaurant/take-out place and stopping by Best Buy (I bought a bag of green guitar picks! I still wonder what happened to the one guitar pick I've had...)
Saturday: Jogged/ran a lot this morning, around 10-11am. Went down York to Figueroa, then down to Ave 54, back almost to York, and weaved through residential areas and Toland Way to come back home. It was HOT!!! Damn, it feels like summer!
Went with my mom to drop off her tax forms at the accountant (something I need to get on myself). Drove through south central on the way back. We went to Home Depot and bought a new washing machine for the house. It was a fast decision (for us) but a long time coming - our old washer is older than me.
I forgot my camera in Matt's car - so we stopped by his place to get it back, and the moms just started chatting, you know how it is...
The Olympics are on (?!). Canada beat Slovakia 18-0 in women's hockey. Go Canada! But I can't help but feel bad for Slovakia ... a bit.
Dinner at Indian restaurant in Montrose - the one we've been to before. It's great stuff and cosy/family owned. Enjoyed the vindaloo but was really impressed with their veggie entree.
Sunday: Quick jog in the morning - Eagle Rock to York to Verdugo to Eagle Rock. Mass. Frustrated that I didn't get to go snowboarding. Went back to Home Depot to buy a new shower head for the bathroom. Lunch at Mariscos (Sinaloa?) on San Fernando and Los Feliz (really good fish tacos). Stayed home rest of the day. Facebooked (untagged a large set of photos - it just felt weird to have over 1300 photos of myself, though I'm still well over 900)
Dinner: Lumpia. And some beef later.
THE AMAZING RACE PREMIERED! The Miss South Carolina is there (who gave the stupid answer)! The cowboys thought they used Brazilian money in Chile?! (But damn, they're fast, coming from the last pack to end in 3rd place.) The father/daughter team painted the wrong house?!?!!! Hilarious! I love this show so much, few things get me as pumped up as watching The Amazing Race.
Maybe I should learn to play the bass?
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
February
(28)
- Saturday/Sunday - February 27-28, 2010
- Friday, 26 February 2010
- 2010 February 25 - Thursday
- Wed. 24 February 2010
- Tuesday, 23 February 2010
- Monday, 22 February 2010
- Weekend! 20-21 February
- A Few Words to Live By
- Friday, February 19, 2010
- Thursday, February 18, 2010
- Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010
- Presidents' Day! [Monday, 15 February 2010]
- Weekend Update
- Weekend rant
- Friday, February 12, 2010
- Thursday, February 11, 2010
- Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- Monday, February 8th, 2010
- You can’t compare yourself
- The Weekend
- Friday February Five
- Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010
- Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2010
- Tuesday, February 2, 2010
- Hourly Comic
- Monday, February 1, 2010
- Weekend (January 29-31)
-
▼
February
(28)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Weekend Update"
Leave a Reply