"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Stayed @ home last night - mom drove me to work
- NO TRAFFIC! I got to West LA even faster than I would with no cars on the freeway (because the traffic lights were all synchronized!

Still bummed about having to work today. Luckily nothing to do at work this morning.

It's hot! Feels like summer outside.

Lunch: leftover Indian food

Walked outside today (twice). It was hot, my pants were blazing.

Ever imagine what it's like to have your sense of left and right switched? Like living in a mirror world... Questions of perception and the subjective experience of the mind (oh, philosophy class...)

Songs: Mayday Parade - The Silence; Blink-182 - What's My Age Again?

0 responses to "Presidents' Day! [Monday, 15 February 2010]"

Leave a Reply