"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I've been feeling stressed/disappointed/frustrated this weekend. Mainly because of the whole snowboarding thing. I have been WANTING to go snowboarding for months now. And my coworkers talk about it a lot. And I've been making a big deal about it too. Well, this weekend was going to be THE weekend, when FINALLY I'd hit the slopes. Then reality hit.

1) I have work on Monday. This is VERY [sad face]. I just found out a couple days ago; I wouldn't have much of a problem with it except for the fact that I'VE BEEN PLANNING FOR WEEKS TO HAVE A DAY OFF ON FEBRUARY 15! I really NEEDED a day off. I need a day off each month, and now my day off has been stolen from me. I feel somewhat betrayed, too. DAMNIT.

2) I don't even really have time to prepare for snow. I'd have to buy/rent basically everything, from gloves to pants to boots to (possibly) tire chains. This would cost me mucho $$$. DAMNIT.

3) This weekend is PERFECT weather-wise. It rained/snowed last week so there's tons of snow in the mountains, and now it's 70+ degrees everyday and absolutely perfect to do anything. But if I wait until next weekend, the snow will probably all melt because it's supposed to be in the 80s this week. DAMNIT.

4) Coordinating schedules is difficult with other people, with people's school and work schedules and all. DAMNIT.

5) I'm too tired from work to do anything besides rest this weekend anyway and mope around about how I'm not getting to do anything I want. Also, family is stressful to be around. DAMNIT.

6) Did I mention that I have work on Presidents' Day?! DAMNIT!

0 responses to "Weekend rant"

Leave a Reply