"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Well-rested today. A good morning! Jack's gone this week, so I'm taking on more work.

I am the spreadsheet guru! Well, just reformatting cells and replacing data, but no one else knows how to do it apparently :)

It's busy today.

Good busy.

Lunch: Beef fried rice (leftover from Gushi) - mmm.

I have a coworker who's name is also Jason. He showed me a picture of his cousin who looks exactly like me! Whoa. Doppelgangers run amok, anyone?

Today went by fast! :)

(Probably) going to Spaceland tonight to check out their Monday night residency.

Songs: Don McLean - American Pie; Black Eyed Peas - I'mma Be; Jeremih - Birthday Sex

0 responses to "Monday, February 8th, 2010"

Leave a Reply