"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

My laptop is mostly better! Well, I mean, I was able to do a full scan of the hard drive. My google results are still being redirected so it's still infected with something. And I have a feeling that if I try to log on to anything with my laptop, my password's gonna get stolen :X

Agniezska and Martin were out late last night. Not partying or anything, but trying to find a car to buy. Their pursuit of an automobile took them to Long Beach and all the way to San Fernando (which they had no idea how far away it was). It was past midnight and I was already asleep when they returned. They're continuing their search today; I took them with me to work so they could get a head start on their bus route to Norwalk.

For some reason, when I play the guitar for the first time after a several-day break from playing, it sounds really good! Maybe my fingers are less calloused.

Groundhog Day (the movie) was on TV last night. I caught the first hour or so of it before heading to bed.

It's warm-ish outside today. At least I get to enjoy it for a few minutes when I go for a break.

I definitely am having a better day than yesterday. So far...

Lunch: Panda Express. 2-item combo, firecracker chicken and kung pao chicken. I ate the whole thing, which I usually don't do. Maybe because I was eating in the lunch room for once and was talking with people. I just didn't notice how much I was eating. Yet, no real food coma!

My fortune? It's really surprisingly specific: "You will embark on a trip to Asia". (an idea for a promotion? send your fortune in to win a trip to Asia?!)

I found flights to Wichita, Kansas for $40. I'm SERIOUSLY tempted to go for just a weekend.

Work. Formatted a powerpoint chart so that it'll look nice when put into a Word document.

Word. I need to say that more. Word.

Cassy's a published author! What an accomplishment!

I also found the article that was written about one of my couchsurfers, Stine. Way to inspire solo female travelers!

Ughck! Accidentally drank water and inhaled. Down the wrong pipe. Now I can't stop coughing.

Songs: Weezer - (If You're Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To; Finger Eleven - Paralyzed

0 responses to "Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2010"

Leave a Reply