"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Got to work earlier today (8:10) to make it to the Westlaw presentation breakfast thingy on time (which was starting at 8:30). But I had a lot of work to do, literally like a day's amount of work, just waiting for me upon my arrival. So I rushed through the photocopying and the document pulling as quickly as I could and charged down the stairs and galloped (aka awkwardly walked/ran in my bus cas attire) down the street to the Century Plaza Hotel.

Made to the Westlaw Breakfast/Presentation. The reason I was in such a rush was that they were giving out free ipod shuffles to the first 100 people there. AND I GOT ONE THANK GOD! It's not for me though :)

Busy at work - copies, pulling docs, spreadsheets, yadda yadda yadda.

"I believe you have my stapler" - I misplaced my stapler in the frenzy of this morning.

Still very busy. Spreadsheeting and article searching continues.

Lunch: Nothing! (I was still full from the breakfast buffet). A bag of Cheez-Its in the afternoon to tide me over (it was the last bag, and I got it by being a stealthy ninja).

Google Buzz. Mass email? Just another news feed? Google reader moved into gmail? Dunno if I like it. Too much technology!

News: "Snowmageddon" has descended upon the east coast; the Hollywood Sign is gonna get covered up to publicize a land purchase thingy nearby?

Songs: Ke$ha - Tik Tok (damn u and ur catchine$$! - lol I used to think she was black); Phoenix - Lisztomania (so catchy in an ipod-commercial way); Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over (so good)

0 responses to "Wednesday, February 10, 2010"

Leave a Reply