"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

A good morning! I jogged, cooked a veggie burger for my lunch, and got all green lights on the way to work :)

CS: Felipe, from Brazil. He's really energetic and enthusiastic (well he's still only 19 - but was I ever even like that?)

Work: stuff to do. Bascially trying to figure out why numbers don't add up as they should.

It's still really warm. :)

Lunch: Veggie burger - made it myself this morning.

Busy with spreadsheet analysis...

Looking at opportunities on the "@ cal" website.
Ash Wednesday today -
Songs: Haiducci - Dragostea Din Tei (came on my ipod - love it!); Blink-182 - Adam's Song

0 responses to "Wednesday, February 17, 2010"

Leave a Reply