"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Went out to (small) improv show last night with Brian and Marissa and Felipe. It was fun and cool but definitely not much above amateur improv. Still got some good laughs (Spain: "Hola hola hola hola!" "I frosted my tips" "Bowling ball" - my suggestion taken but not really used! Last group was least successful...) Afterwards, we went for Diddy Riese cookies.
Michelle came over later (11pm - ). It was cool to hang out in my apartment, since Felipe couldn't really go out :/ Marissa's heading to Vegas early tomorrow!

Jogged again this morning. And I feel GREAT all day!

Busy at work.

Lunch: Leftover chicken chaufa from yesterday.

Thought: Your ATTITUDE makes all the difference in everything you do. Why get upset over things you can't control or that don't really matter? :)
I'm having a good week and looking for more.

Songs: Cranberries - Linger; Kesha - Tik Tok; Limp Bizkit - Nookie; Taylor Swift - Love Story; Seether - Careless Whisper

0 responses to "Friday, February 19, 2010"

Leave a Reply