"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I have a persistent and rough cough. (shouldn't those words be better spelled phonetically - "ruff" and "coff"?). I may be getting sick?
Watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia last night. Then picked up Matt from school, around 9:30. I was tired.
There were a ton of dishes that had been just waiting to be washed lying in the sink. I did 'em all this morning.
Lunch: One apple (I've been having one a day :) ), and office snacks. Yay, money saving!
Planning my Panama/CR visit! Also have to figure out snowboard rental for tomorrow - I'm going snowboarding!!!

Songs: Estelle - American Boy; Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

0 responses to "Friday, 26 February 2010"

Leave a Reply