"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Friday night: Grabbed some ramen (at Asahi Ramen) with Matt before we left for home. There were two food trucks positioned just outside on Sawtelle, the Nom Nom Truck and Lomo Arigato. I've never tried Lomo before, so (even though I was hella full of ramen) I stopped by and grabbed an order of their chicken Chauza. It was super delicious (I started eating some back at the apartment, even though I had planned it to be my lunch over the weekend). Drove back home, with very little traffic. Got home around 10, fell asleep soon after.

Saturday: I woke up with a strong craving for citrus (perhaps because I was feeling unhealthy all week), so I walked to the local Fresh & Easy just a block and a half from my house. Er-I mean, my mom's house (it's weird to be saying that). Bought orange juice, and I paid for it all using coins from our jar of spare change - I love being resourceful like that :)

The rest of the day Saturday was spent with my mom and uncle - we went OUTLET SHOPPING!!! Yes, yes - we drove to Cabazon and shopped the day away. So much shopping. I bought three pairs of shoes. Converse was having 2 pairs for $35 - deal!


It got cold real fast there in the desert. The mountains were still covered in snow from last week's storms. We didn't get back until around 9:30-10pm, after stopping for dinner at a barbecue place (which was packed and took us an hour to get seated) in Rancho Cucamonga right across from Ontario Mills (btw, downtown San Bernardino is totally dead and depressing!).

Sunday: I had been volunteered to read at church. Which usually is no big deal - it's actually good to get involved with the community and everyone is so grateful whenever I do the readings. But this week I had to read at 8 AM! Groan - that meant waking up earlier than I do during the week! Well I did the reading, and it felt good to get it done and have the whole day ahead of me!

Made breakfast/brunch. Lots of eggs and potatotes and peppers and yum.

And for the rest of the day, I was cooped in my room with the desktop and my laptop, trying to find a way to resussitate my laptop (which wasn't letting me log on). After 6+ hours of trying many different options, I finally was able to get it up and running (having to burn two re-installation CDs). But the laptop is still infected with viruses and spyware because it's still acting really crazy and not letting me really do anything :(

0 responses to "Weekend (January 29-31)"

Leave a Reply