Driving can be very stressful. Even for the 15 minutes each way it takes for me to get to/from work.
No work to do today. I'm googling around. Google maps is awesome. I love seeing cities from above.
LUNCH WITH JENN! Bella Pita in Westwood.
... then Diddy Riese cookies. Yummy.
Parking was annoying - I had to drive all the way to the very top of the parking garage.
I'm worried about Steve's ipod. I think Drew stole it, and he's just evading my attempts to get to it.
The office has to shut down by 5pm today! That means I'm forced to leave by then!
...but guess what! After not having anything to do all day, a bunch of work gets piled on me at 4-4:30pm! (I should have expected it)
News: Toyota's recall problems continue. Looks like it's going to expand to include Priuses.
I just found out that the lead singer of OMC died. :( ... And dare I say "How Bizzarre"?
Songs: Jason DeRulo - Whatcha Say; Young Money - BedRock; Carrie Underwood - Last Name
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
February
(28)
- Saturday/Sunday - February 27-28, 2010
- Friday, 26 February 2010
- 2010 February 25 - Thursday
- Wed. 24 February 2010
- Tuesday, 23 February 2010
- Monday, 22 February 2010
- Weekend! 20-21 February
- A Few Words to Live By
- Friday, February 19, 2010
- Thursday, February 18, 2010
- Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010
- Presidents' Day! [Monday, 15 February 2010]
- Weekend Update
- Weekend rant
- Friday, February 12, 2010
- Thursday, February 11, 2010
- Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- Monday, February 8th, 2010
- You can’t compare yourself
- The Weekend
- Friday February Five
- Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010
- Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2010
- Tuesday, February 2, 2010
- Hourly Comic
- Monday, February 1, 2010
- Weekend (January 29-31)
-
▼
February
(28)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010"
Leave a Reply