"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Got up around 7:30am. Left with Ulrike and we said good-bye at Odeonplatz.

I went to the Hauptbahnhof and had a coffee, waiting for an hour so as not to wake Nico up too early.

I then went to Nico's place. Everything was covered in snow. I waited for my work contract to arrive - but it didn't today. The office wanted a better copy of my passport and my official transcript, so I emailed that over.

"I could go for a burger," I said, as I browsed through old Instagram pictures and seeing my meal at Tommy's. Nico agreed, and we spontaneously decided to cook our own burgers. We walked to Lidl in the snow. (I was out of cash - oops). I mixed minced meat with onions, and we caramelised some onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms as a topping. Then, bacon. The burgers were simply amazing.

I gave Nico a load of music and pictures. Oli had a French lesson (he wanted to refresh his French) so he went out to that in the evening.

I met up with Daniel (LSE classmate) near Universität. He's getting his PhD now, and I learned that Qian is now living in Düsseldorf. Cool - I now have some contacts there!

I returned home. I invited Patrick over. I almost forgot that he was in Munich. He brought some good beer (he is studying beer brewing technology). Oli got a hold of a DVD (Enter the Void), which we all watched in the evening. Wow, what a trippy movie! It was really an experience. We had maultaschen. Patrick went home and we all then went to bed (after watching some Californication).


0 responses to "Monday, 25 March 2013. Back to Nico's"

Leave a Reply