Woke up around 10:30. I spent some time online in the kitchen. Nicki was still asleep, so I let her sleep in. (She didn't want me to, though - d'oh!)
Since we had a late start to the day, we just walked around the area, finding the Aldi and buying some groceries. Along the way, Nicki spotted a second-hand shop (Kleidermarkt), so we definitely went in to check it out. It was huge (riesig) and had an amazing selection of good/cool clothes. I took a picture in a coat that I later posted to Instagram and got lots of likes :P
Back at the apartment, we hung out for a bit with Matthes and listened to "Thrift Shop." The plan was for Nicki to make pancakes tonight for a friend who was over. I also invited Saskia over, and she would join us at 20:00. In the meantime, I went out and explored the city in the evening. I took the S-Bahn into the city (Hauptbahnhof) and walked around the Innenstadt. I tried to get wifi (as usual) but to no avail. I took some cool pictures of das Rathaus (city hall) and walked back all the way to the station at Dammtor, which I took home.
I got home just at 20:00; Nicole's friend was already there and the pancakes were already cooking. Saskia arrived shortly thereafter. She brought some CDs of her music, which Nicki wanted to show to her boss. We all chatted together (nur auf Deutsch) and drank a couple bottles of wine. I skyped Mike, which probably was really hilarious for him. Saskia went home around 12 and we called it a night.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2013
(142)
-
▼
March
(30)
- Wednesday, 27 March 2013. Last night in Munich
- Tuesday, 26 March 2013
- Monday, 25 March 2013. Back to Nico's
- Sunday, 24 March 2013. Dachau
- Saturday, 23 March 2013
- Friday, 22 March 2013
- Thursday, 21 March 2013
- Wednesday, 20 March 2013. More Chilling in München
- Tuesday, 19 March 2013. Munich
- Monday, 18 March 2013. Stuttgart - München
- Sunday, 17 March 2013
- Saturday, 16 March 2013. Tübingen.
- Friday, 15 March 2013. Stuttgart
- Thursday, 14 March 2013. Frankfurt - Stuttgart
- Wednesday, 13 March 2013. Uneasy in Frankfurt
- Tuesday, 12 March 2013. Travel chaos throughout Ge...
- Monday, 11 March 2013. Cold and snowy last day in ...
- Sunday, 10 March 2013
- Saturday, 9 March 2013
- Friday, 8 March 2013. Professional Lunch and Kit K...
- Thursday, 7 March 2013
- Wednesday, 6 March 2013. Tempelhof Day
- Tuesday, 5 March 2013. Berlin Sunshine and More Me...
- Monday, 4 March 2013. Berlin
- Sunday, 3 March 2013. HH - Berlin.
- Saturday, 2 March 2013
- Friday, 1 March 2013. 2nd Interview and HH Night
- Thursday, 28 February 2013. HH
- Wednesday, 27 February 2013. Hamburg.
- Tuesday, 26 February 2013. Hamburg
-
▼
March
(30)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Tuesday, 26 February 2013. Hamburg"
Leave a Reply