"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I signed and mailed my work contract to the company. Nico went with me to the post office ("post bank").
The city was still blanketed with snow.
Nico, Oli, and I had dinner at the fancy Italian restaurant near their apartment. We each had the "speziale" pizza, which was a saucy thin pizza with rucola, spicy salami, and whole slices of parmasean. It was really good, one of the best pizzas I have ever had.

It was my last night in Munich, so I invited people out. After some drinks (Captain Morgan and coke, and a beer for the road), we headed out to Atomic, a club in the city center. It had free entry before 11pm. We arrived at 10:50pm, and Oli led us to just jump the queue. Sandra was already there in the queue, and she went in with us.

Lots of drinks, and a big crowd. Apparently Wednesday night is the big night there. Sandra disappeared and went home. The other three of us were out until 4:30am. We returned to the apartment, Johnnied, chilled, and eventually went to sleep around 6-7am. Whoa.

0 responses to "Wednesday, 27 March 2013. Last night in Munich"

Leave a Reply