"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Still staying at Nico's. Woke up late as usual. There wasn't much food around, but we made do with what we had and made pan-grilled chicken with panang curry-seasoned risotto. It was great. Oli was off to work pretty early, and he returned in the afternoon.

The three of us chilled, each with our laptops, in Oli's room. I helped them with a market research survey they were constructing for their startup.

I finally got a confirmation from the company that my work contract would be sent asap - I gave them Nico's address. Boom!

In the evening, Oli and Nico had a business seminar thing at their university. I had plans to meet up with Selcuk (and others) at 8pm, so I left around 6:30 to explore the city. I took the spacious Munich U-Bahn to Odeonplatz, from where I walked around to Marienplatz and tried to find the Hofbräuhaus.

I made it to the Spezlwirtshaft before everyone else, so I just hung around for 10 minutes before Sandra arrived, and then Selcuk. We went up to the table, and I had a rahmkäse. We caught up, chatting about the different Duke people and so on. Oli and Nico soon joined us. Then, the Colombian girl Marcela joined with her fellow au pair friend Edni (from Mexico). We had to find a way to accommodate everyone; we ended up partly sharing a table with the neighbors until the other adjacent table left. Selcuk left first, then we all dispersed.




0 responses to "Thursday, 21 March 2013"

Leave a Reply