"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Going to sleep at 7am, naturally I would sleep for the rest of the morning. But the crazy thing is, I was up at 11am and couldn't go back to sleep. Stayed in for much of the afternoon.

Manuel returned around 4pm. I made a quick trip to Kottbusser Tor and got a quick snack and bought some hygiene things that I was running out of.

Returned and joined Manuel and Eva for a breakfast at 5pm. They proceeded to fix the washing machine - I couldn't help because I needed to meet David (Nicki's bf) who had my UK phone with him. It was starting to snow. My bus didn't stop at the haltestelle - so I walked all the way to the Columbiahalle (a 20-30-minute walk, made worse by the snow starting to pile up) instead of sitting around for 20 minutes for the next bus to come. I half walked/ran so as not to be late. My hair started filling up with snow!

I met David at a cafe right by the station and got my phone! Then I took the bus back - luckily this time, it stopped and took me back quickly. I stopped by Kaiser's and bought some OJ and bread.

Back at the flat, they were surprised that I wasn't out with David. There was a plan to go out to the C/O, but first Manuel and Eva wanted to do some grocery shopping. I left them to meet Topi at Schönleinstrasse. We got a chicken kebab which was really good. We were going to get wine at Topi's favorite restaurant, but it was full. And we were cheap. So we got some beers from the Späti and headed to Manu's place. We just wanted to chill, but Manu was already hyped up about going out to a house party. I was honestly exhausted, so I just let them go and returned home.

Manuel was still out grocery shopping (?!) as I passed out. Goodnight.

0 responses to "Saturday, 9 March 2013"

Leave a Reply