"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I stayed in for much of the day, again chilling with Nico. We had some breakfast (eggs) and then went out in the afternoon to walk around the city in the sunshine. We took the U-bahn to Odeonplatz then walked toward the Englischer Garten. We saw the Eisbach, where there were about 5 guys taking turns surfing the wave on the river. Then, we had a beer in the biergarten by the Chinesischer Turm. We discussed the startup that he and Oli are developing, and I threw around some ideas.

We returned to the apartment, where we chilled on top of the roof as the sun went down. The sun was shining on the Alps, which we could see clearly in the distance. Amazing. It was a bit precarious as we climbed down off the roof.

I had arranged to meet up with (my friends in Munich) Sascha and Sandra at the Augustinerkeller around 8pm, and so there Nico and I went. We got a table downstairs (where there was no phone reception), but nevertheless Sascha and Sandra found us. We threw back a few drinks before continuing onward to Cafe Kosmos for one last drink and then going home.

0 responses to "Tuesday, 19 March 2013. Munich"

Leave a Reply