The warm, sunny weather of the last few days ended. Today was cloudy and noticeably cooler. I still wanted to see something, so after a morning exploration of Neukölln, I took the S-Bahn to the Olympic Stadium and explored the area. It was quiet and somewhat depressing.
I then took the U2 toward the city and made my way to Schloß Charlottenburg. There, I walked around the really nice gardens. I walked all the way to the far end of the gardens, where I caught the U7. I took it all the way to Mehringdamm and decided ("Scheiß d'rauf!") to wait for Mustafa's Gemüse Kebab as long as it took!
The wind was blowing, and I must have stood in line for like 40 minutes. I ordered a vegetarian dürüm, and I took it home to eat. It didn't taste as good as I remembered :(
I transfered and uploaded some pictures from my trip. Finally!
In the evening, I met Lisa M for dinner/drinks at Schönhauser Allee. We catted and shared the difficulties of life abroad and she told me about Australian stuff, blah blah. We had vegan burgers (her first) and then got a drink right across the street, at a cool lounge that was showing football.
I returned home and just rested. I didn't have the energy to go out again. I got an email from Jon saying that he tried to call me to meet up but it didn't work. I found out that I gave him the wrong number! Damnit - am I shooting myself in the foot and sabotaging my work again?
Search
Archives
-
▼
2013
(142)
-
▼
March
(30)
- Wednesday, 27 March 2013. Last night in Munich
- Tuesday, 26 March 2013
- Monday, 25 March 2013. Back to Nico's
- Sunday, 24 March 2013. Dachau
- Saturday, 23 March 2013
- Friday, 22 March 2013
- Thursday, 21 March 2013
- Wednesday, 20 March 2013. More Chilling in München
- Tuesday, 19 March 2013. Munich
- Monday, 18 March 2013. Stuttgart - München
- Sunday, 17 March 2013
- Saturday, 16 March 2013. Tübingen.
- Friday, 15 March 2013. Stuttgart
- Thursday, 14 March 2013. Frankfurt - Stuttgart
- Wednesday, 13 March 2013. Uneasy in Frankfurt
- Tuesday, 12 March 2013. Travel chaos throughout Ge...
- Monday, 11 March 2013. Cold and snowy last day in ...
- Sunday, 10 March 2013
- Saturday, 9 March 2013
- Friday, 8 March 2013. Professional Lunch and Kit K...
- Thursday, 7 March 2013
- Wednesday, 6 March 2013. Tempelhof Day
- Tuesday, 5 March 2013. Berlin Sunshine and More Me...
- Monday, 4 March 2013. Berlin
- Sunday, 3 March 2013. HH - Berlin.
- Saturday, 2 March 2013
- Friday, 1 March 2013. 2nd Interview and HH Night
- Thursday, 28 February 2013. HH
- Wednesday, 27 February 2013. Hamburg.
- Tuesday, 26 February 2013. Hamburg
-
▼
March
(30)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Thursday, 7 March 2013"
Leave a Reply