"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I received my work contract in the mail!
It was snowy and cold outside. I stayed in the apartment all day, skyping with Fernanda, helping Nico a bit with their market survey for the startup. At 5pm, after Oli returned from work, I finally left. I decided to take the U-Bahn to Karlsplatz, where I got off and walked around (in the snow). I discovered a Michael Jackson memorial. I invited Oli and Nico to dinner but they had plans, so we decided to do it tomorrow.

For dinner, I wanted a cheap kebab. So I went to the Hauptbahnhof and looked around. I ended up at a Uyghur restaurant (no idea what it was). I had some stir fry over rice. Returned home. Simon and another friend were there having some business.

The evening was another chill one. Stayed in.

0 responses to "Tuesday, 26 March 2013"

Leave a Reply