"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Got up and chilled at Manuel's place for a few hours.

I moved to Martin's place. There was snow everywhere, which meant that I had to concentrate as I walked over, carrying all my bags with me.

Martin wanted to stay in, focusing on his work.

I went out in the late afternoon to see some of Berlin in the snow (and to use the last day of my travel card). I went to Warschauer Straße and walked along the East Side Gallery, taking pictures of the famous Berlin Wall. It was really cold and the ground was icy and slippery. I then made my way to the Ostbahnhof and took the S-Bahn 1 stop back to Warschauer, and I walked down the street looking for a cheap place to eat. It was my first time in Friedrichshain on this visit to Berlin. I bought some foo( bread from a small Asian market (the only place open on Sunday) and ended up going to a small döner place and having a döner box (meat, fries, and sauce - not very healthy at all!). I then toko the tram and U-Bahn back to Martin's place.

We just stayed in, chilling. I showered then arranged my rideshare to Frankfurt on Tuesday. We made popcorn and watched Django Unchained, which was pretty long and not my favorite. Apparently they are very strict regarding downloading in Germany. Had a smoke and went to sleep quickly on the couch. (Martin had to be up early to go to work.)

0 responses to "Sunday, 10 March 2013"

Leave a Reply