Watched Season 1 of Chuck yesterday.
Started using ratings on my Itunes.
A lot of people around me seem to be getting good luck lately. I'm like a good luck Chuck?
Meh - my outlook on life right now. A lot of what I'm doing just doesn't seem exciting. I feel like I'm being held back. Like running a marathon while carrying a dumbell. If only I could bring myself to put that weight down. (random moment of depth, wtf?)
My hair is getting longer.
Music: Journey - Don't Stop Believin'; Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come on Eileen; Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now; Starsailor - Silence Is Easy
What are my plans for this week? Downtown LA artwalk.
I'm turning everything today into a Yakov Smirnoff joke, i.e. "In Soviet Russia..."
Lunch: Chicken thigh bits and hot dog buns. Another ghetto meal for my ghetto self.
The elevators are broken in the building.
Aaah. Hard to apply to jobs. I'll just go for grad school. In the UK!
Yawn

0 responses to "08/09/10 [Monday]"
Leave a Reply