"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I'm having an off morning.

I'm knocking things over, being one clumbsy mess. I had no motivation to get out of bed. Trying to energize myself, I forced myself to go for a morning jog but I only felt more drained. I pan fried some chicken, because it had been defrosting all week, and I needed something for lunch. I did have some rice cooked last night. It's awkward to share a kitchen with two vegans.

Drove to work 9:15. The left turn lane was really backed up, I drove on Massachusetts to Westwood.
Apparently "quash" is a legal term.
I forgot how to solve for the least common multiple.
Music: Travie McCoy - Billionaire
I don't eat -> I'm tired. I eat -> I'm tired. WTF?!
Lots of negative energy today. I need to just stop it. Just decide to be happy.
... things really aren't going my way today at all. :(

HAPPY HOUR WITH THE OFFICE @ Nic's in Beverly Hills!

0 responses to "Friday August 20 2010"

Leave a Reply