Friday night: Office happy hour - I went into the VodBox! Had a shot (chocolate espresso) of vodka in a freezer. Said goodbye to coworkers Olga, Liz, Farrah.
Beverly Hills is legit.
Got back to the apartment like 9pm. Exhausted, I passed out.
Saturday:
Left early (8:45-9am) to get to Glendale for an info session about becoming an investment broker. I don't know if it was for me. I was the only "young" person there.
I dunno.
Back at home for the day. Got some lunch at Sun's in Highland Park. What a great find! Decent food, huge portions, about $5 a plate?!
Watched The Real World because nothing else was recorded on the DVR.
Met up with Chris (!!!) at Alhambra. Then joined Brian. Ate at Pharos burgers in Alhambra. Talked baseball and music, what do you expect.
Chris left, Brian and I walked around a little then went to Marissa's. Watched the end of the Dodger game with her brothers then headed out.
Came across the Venice room in Montebello/Monterey Park. Karaoke. It's alright, if you're 39.
Late night J in the B food rampage. ugh. Slept at 3am.
Sunday: Breakfast at Tommy's! Picked up Chris 9:30am. Met Brian there - his first Tommy's breakfast. Discussed our options for taking a trip to Houston or Seattle in September. Or anywhere to catch a game.
Brian had work. Chris and I hung around Pasadena, ended up at the Best Buy and of all places, Nordstrom Rack. Then to Target. Restocking items.
It was soo hot.
Returned home. Ate some leftover noodles and a whole chicken breast (from my mom's soup). I passed out HARD. No chance of going to that party thingy that James had invited me to. Groggily awoke and watched the latest Entourage. Ari is under scrutiny for his management style! G'night.




0 responses to "August 21-22 Weekend"
Leave a Reply