Watched Chuck last night with James. We kept the futon open (no one was sitting on it) and sat on chairs. Awkward.
I AM SORE. So sore. From the hike to the Hollywood Sign yesterday - I thought I was going to be late to pick up my mom, so I ended up running downhill (while wearing chucks!). Tore up my shins and ankles.
101 free prints from Shutterfly. Hmm?
Just found out that urban planners don't earn that much. In fact, I might be earning less that what I'm earning now! :( Now I'm reconsidering my career choice.
UCL has good programmes.
Lunch: Leftover Tofu (spicy).
The back of the office is now empty, since we've settled the big case.
Updated the travel blog. New layout.
Should I get my securities license? Why not?
Michelle almost died this weekend! WTF?!
Didn't go outside all day. It's simply too hot.

0 responses to "Tuesday, August 24, 2010"
Leave a Reply