"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


My Aussies for the week - Andy and Pat - arrived yesterday. Picked 'em up after work in downtown LA, at a noodle bar they sort of stumbled upon (but also a noodle bar frequented by the likes of Adrien Grenier). They were absolutely knackered from the time difference, napped for a little bit in a park next to city hall. Then we were off to the Bucket. Traffic was incredibly bad. Like, it took maybe 12 minutes just to transition from the 101 onto the 110 north. (It would take less than 10 minutes to walk that.) Bad move, I'll stick to the side streets next time.
So yeah, Bucket. Good times, I'm glad I made an exception for myself to eat meat there. Patty didn't get carded. Drove back.
Work is meh today. I'm not really doing anything.
Music: Pendulum; the Kooks
Work is actually worse than meh. It's frankly uninspiring. Even my motivation to apply to other jobs is gone!
Lunch: 2 frozen burritos. Banana.
Going to Hollywood today after work to meet up with my Aussies.

0 responses to "Thursday, August 5, 2010"

Leave a Reply