The 3 Korean girls arrived last night - Yuno, Jae, and Jeusdee (?). I was close to being passed out when they arrived (I took a benadryl because my allergies seemed to be acting up).
August is halfway over.
I'm still worrying about car insurance.
Lionel's back at work - so I'm going to be busier now :/
Walked to Vons this morning - got milk, bananas, etc.
Need to clean the apartment.
Comparing insurance quotes - blah!
Just looked up my former coach when I went to UCLA Volleyball camp back in 2002. Turns out he (Jesse D.) is now a practicing lawyer. Wtf?!
Auto drive away - get paid to drive a car cross-country. YES PLEASE!
Called Scott (who's considering living at my apartment 1 night a week).
Lunch: SPAGHETTI SURPRISE! Somehow my leftovers from dinner on Saturday got mixed up - instead of getting the second half of my chicken parmigiana, I opened the take-away box to reveal a healthy heap of spaghetti with sausage! Oh well, boun appetit!
Music: Lynyrd Skynrd - Sweet Home Alabama
Hmm, maybe I should take up swing dancing. It sure looks fun. And I won't be able to flip when I get older...
BOGAN. (Aussie slang) Heh heh.
Conseco settles! $41 million! YES!
- the whole office has left. Presumably to celebrate our big settlement.

0 responses to "Monday August 16"
Leave a Reply