"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

It's good to be busy...


Watched An Education last night.
Went to Spaceland last night. I couldn't get Tiger beer. Clotilde and Guillaume left before the first band even started! We only stayed for the first 2 bands, who were not bad: The Franks and Kenan Bell.
Construction on the 405 detoured my drive back home. Gurr.
I never got to see Clotilde and Guillaume afterwards, they had left early in the morning.
... because I was sleeping well. Didn't get to work til 9:15. No sugar or raisins in the apt - so I had to eat oatmeal with banana for breakfast.
I'm focusing on work this morning, no distractions for a few hours. It feels good, getting things organized.
Lunch: A few soy nuggets. And a banana.
My first for the day: Bidding on an item on EBay. I'm trying to buy an ipod. People keep sniping my bids at the last second. Gurrr.
Almost (?) got free tickets to an improv show with Charlie Murphy. The craigslist ad got flagged, I suspect it wasn't legit.

Finally used our investigative tools to search for something in my own life. And I learned something important. I'm not totally surprised by it, but still somewhat stunned. More numb than anything.

0 responses to "Tuesday, August 3, 2010"

Leave a Reply