"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Went to Rosalind's Ethiopian Restaurant last night with Yuno, Jae, and Jeesu (finally got her name). The girls enjoyed Six Flags but were delayed in the morning thanks to Obama shutting down half of LA.
It was warm last night - I dreamt I was in a Tarantino-esque movie (Reservoir Dogs, but less bloody).

Emailed professor at UCLA for career advice with pursuing city/urban planning.
9021Pho, Pho Show, Pho Shizzle, What the Pho?
What is it about 20-Somethings? (7 of my fb friends "shared" this; must seem interesting)
Halloween costume - time to plan already?
Lunch: Tacone wrap. Gotta love that.
Okay, it's not warm anymore. It's officially hot.

I learned that Wilshire Blvd is named after Gaylord Wilshire.
Career of the day: Jobs with the OECD - I'd be working in Paris! Ooh la la.
Practicing my German by reading the news on Spiegel.de

Walking on my break today, I saw a film crew drive by filming a car driving scene on Ave of the Stars.

0 responses to "Wednesday, August 18, 2010"

Leave a Reply