"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Oh god. I'm still so sore. All over, especially my legs.

Goodbye to James, I didn't really get to hang out with him.
Meeting with Alisa tonight - summer concert @ the Americana - Paula Cole.
Sill considering planning schools today.
I WAS ABLE TO GUESS THE COMPANY'S CREDIT CARD VERIFICATION NUMBER!
- I probably had it subliminally stored in my memory. Still, psychic power ftw.
Spreadsheet work today.
Still ridiculously hot outside. I may stay inside the office all day.
Music: Train - Hey Soul Sister; Jamie Cullum - Please Don't Stop the Music
So many food trucks to follow.
I'm chuckling - on Monday, I wore Chucks, watched Chuck, and almost up-chucked while chucking out the trash!
God, I miss London. . .
I'm a part-time vegetarian. I like it.
Considering volunteering for my Labor Day weekend. Organic farm?
Street closure tomorrow. I should just ride my bike.
"Electric Boogaloo" - heh heh.

0 responses to "Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2010"

Leave a Reply