"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.



Late night walk/jog last night. Contemplated things.
Private runway in Nevada. It's a bit like a puzzle.
Kevin's second day at his job. He also designs his own board games (and programmed a Sudoku solving program out of spite!).
Andy and his brother arrive today. I was checking their flight status to see if I'd pick them up.
Jogged around the VA hospital this morning. It's still cloudy and chilly.
Gotta mail rent.
Google myself - most of the results are actually me :)
... I need to track how many websites I'm actually on.
Hosting travelers has made me realize how much people underestimate the vastness of Los Angeles, which is precisely what I enjoy most.
News: Judge Walker to rule on gay marriage today. "Static Kill" seems to have been working on the oil spill. Pakistan floods, bad. Obama's birthday today!
Music: B.O.B. - Nothin' on You
I BOUGHT AN IPOD. It's shipping today.
Faxed in the insurance info for my car.

0 responses to "Wednesday, August 4, 2010"

Leave a Reply