"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.



Oh, it's Friday the 13th. Didn't even realize it.

Living in uncertain times...

Went to Santa Monica yesterday evening. Met up with Michelle and Justin and his friends. Alisa couldn't join because Christian's grandpa had died. We had dinner at the brand new Santa Monica Place mall. It's quite upscale. Then to the Thursday night free concert on the pier. There was wine tasting too, to celebrate Natalie's birthday. Also a couple more friends from Orange County. The wine was okay, cheap stuff from Australia; I don't care much for white wine anyway. I also ended up holding everyone's favorite snack, Michelle's banana bread with chocolate melty chips in it. Afterwards we hit up Bar Food on Wilshire. Michelle didn't come because Ben was locked out of their apartment in Pasadena. There Nikita (who has just returned from a year volunteering in Mumbai, India) met our server for the evening, who is also Indian, and also born and raised in Mumbai! What a crazy small world it is sometimes. Got back home around 12 midnight.
Alan from airbnb is staying over. We haven't really gotten to hang out.

Now I'm worried about car insurance. I submitted requests for quotes to several agencies, and it's freaking expensive! There goes the rest of my paycheck. And there goes my round-the-world trip :(

It's frustrating. I stomped on the grassy area outside the ATM. I think the valet parking guy saw me.

Music: Metallica - Enter Sandman; The Cure - Friday I'm in Love

Music to check out: Simian Mobile Disco; Hot Chip; We Have Band; PlayRadioPlay!

0 responses to "Friday, 13 August 2010"

Leave a Reply