"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Watched Wet Hot American Summer. It wasn't so bad as I had feared it might be.
Ate ramen. Drove home to Glassell. Traffic at 7:30pm. St. Bernard's meeting.
Home. Bought burrito and quesadilla from Leo's taco truck. Finished the movie. Mom returned.

--
Woke up late ~8:15. Left for work 8:45 => arrived 9:20.
I am tired constantly. And so uninterested in everything.
ENNUI
Organizing finances. Yuck. Car payment, transferring funds between my accounts, etc.
Music: Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum; The Vogues - Five O'Clock World
Lunch: Banana. Office snacks. Meh. Bought some frozen food from Gelson's.

0 responses to "Friday, 27 August 2010"

Leave a Reply