"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Back at apt last night. Watched more Chuck and ate mac and cheese (which I almost burned).
Kevin anc Crystal returned and we played Settlers of Catan. Cool game.
Alan from airbnb arrived past midnight. I was asleep. He has a lot of clothes (he's a designer), and is showing them to Kitson today.
Finally uploaded my backlog of fb pics.
MG went to the Lady Gaga concert last night. Heheh.
Lionel is still out (3 weeks now). So it's quiet at the office.
Sent in my car registration info for insurance.
...getting so many couchsurfing requests, so hard to say no to all of them.
It's Thursday! I didn't even realize that.
Lunch: Leftover Thai food.
I got my financial aid refund check!
I walked to the bank and forgot to bring my wallet. D'oh.
Music: Travie McCoy - Billionaire; Carrie Underwood (as covered by crazy Chinese guy) - Before He Cheats
Andy skydived today. Patty didn't go.
Got my car insurance quote. It's expensive. :( I'm just losing money from every side. I don't have the luxury of just quitting my job now.
Dinner w/ Michelle and Justin in Santa Monica. Alisa isn't coming.

0 responses to "Thursday, 12 August 2010"

Leave a Reply