"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Music: Black Eyed Peas; "Faith"; "MMMBop"
Talked with Brendan's mom last night, for a while - about cultures, religion, Japan, earthquakes, the pope, and taxes.
Watched When in Rome. Cheesy.

I'm sleep deprived this week. No full nights rest for me.
Cass was in DC. Jenn won a BH&Gardens recipe contest!
Considering LSE. It seems really hard to get in though.
I might not even need a GRE score to apply. D'oh.
Called Kevin, who responded to my craigslist ad. Looks like he'll be moving in to the apt!
Lunch: Small salad.
Shopping for a replacement ipod. It costs $140 to repair my broken one.
Yes, I'm using craigslist to shop for an ipod too.
Livemocha.com: FREE basic language lesson! I'm learning French now :)
Airbnb guests arriving tonight: Clotilde and her husband.
Music to get: Toto - Africa

0 responses to "Friday, July 30, 2010"

Leave a Reply