Met with mom for dinner last night. Drove from work (at a very leisurely pace, taking 3rd Street) to downtown, all the way to Boyle Heights, then back to Chinatown. She met me there after work, but a lot of restaurants are closed on Monday nights (wtf?!), so we ended up grabbing ramen in Little Tokyo. Family, sigh.
Came back to the apt, circa 9pm. Organized some photos/music on my laptop, watched Big Bang Theory then bed.
It's really hard for me to remember my dreams nowadays. Is that normal?
Walked to the kosher market near my apt this morning. Bought bananas, milk, etc.
Man, I really should just start that tour guide/travel company. Or just write like Rick Steves.
Making a list of "firsts" by day.
Music: Chumbawumba - Tubthumping
Lunch:
Looking at pics from Vietnam/Cambodia - If I can ever afford it, I'd totally want to build my own "Hidden Temple" complete with its own shrine of the silver monkey.
I should attend a taping of Jimmy Kimmel or some show soon.
A busy day for my coworkers. Not me though.

0 responses to "Tuesday, 10 August 2010"
Leave a Reply