"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


A good evening walk to Griffith Observatory last night. The two bean burritos I scarfed down didn't really act up in my stomach either :X
It was chilly atop the mountain though. THAI FOOD followed, finally choosing a place after several no-gos.

Got back 12:30am.
Woke up tired.

Applied to real estate financial analyst position.
Found an interesting talk by Sheer Iyengar on the art of choosing (TED conference). Americans' insistence of choice can be bad - overwhelming, sometimes suffocating and destructive to social relationships. I'm struggling with my plethora of choices now. Ah, to be part of another culture, if only...
Lunch: Microwaved burrito. Yum. Not.
Music: Taio Cruz - Dynamite

0 responses to "Wednesday, August 11, 2010"

Leave a Reply