Last night! Drove back to the apt, picked up Brendan, and we were off on our adventure to "Buy More." Drove to Woodland Hills - and there it was, the former Mervyn's used in the TV show! Whaaaaa!
Then off to Burbank, saw the other Buy More location and had dinner at Hooters, where we played WINGO but neither of us won :/
On the way back, I had to pull a U-ie to get a good look at the huge billboards on the side of WB studios. THEN stopped in Hollywood to get a pic of Chuck's house. Seriously, stalking overload!
I got a call from CHRIS. Finally. Great to catch up, but always over the phone?! Life is changing so fast. It really is crazy.
Brendan was impressed by how young the US's buildings and culture are.
"That's it"!
Back at the apartment, Eva and Lena were there (they had met with their friend from Germany). I exchanged TV shows with Brendan.
Today: My energy/aura feels negative. I feel slightly guilty (but of what? I really don't know). Woke up at 6:45 but Brendan was already gone so I couldn't say bye. I tried to fall back asleep. It just made me more tired. Drove to work - 9:05. Traffic bad.
Music: Rivers Cuomo and B.o.B - Magic
I learned what Münchausen syndrome actually is.
The rent check for July was deposited, so my bank account has correspondingly plummeted. Sigh.
... still looking for someone to live in the apt for August!
I'm spending a lot of time on FB.
0 responses to "Thursday - 29 July 2010"
Leave a Reply